Book a Tower of London Tour
A Tower of London tour takes in 1000 years of history on the edge of the River Thames. A fortress and a palace, the place of royal executions, home of the yeoman warders and a display of the stunning crown jewels. Your tour can take up to 2 hours depending on your interests and can be a perfect place for children and families to spend time when visiting London.
Highlights of a Tower of London tour
- See the dazzling and priceless Crown Jewels
- Learn about why the ravens can never leave the Tower of London
- Hear stories about executions of the Tudor Queens and VIPs
- Puzzle over the mystery disappearance of two young princes
- Walk the walls and enjoy views of the River Thames and Tower Bridge
- Find the graffiti on the Tower walls left by prisoners over the years
- Hear about the animals that were kept here until they were given a new home
- Trace the Tower and history of London back 1000 years and more
How to book your Tower of London tour
The cost of a half day booking to include a Tower of London guided tour is £220.00. You buy your own tickets for the Tower online before the day. Email me to book your tour and check detail.
I highly recommend booking at tour with Nicky. We booked a private tour which turned out to be a highlight of our visit. Nicky is not only well versed in the history of London, but has a fabulous sense of humor and the ability to bridge the past and present by weaving in modern day tidbits tied to historical relics. – Beth, USA, 2017